TCGen’s Agile Consulting Services Can Help You
- Minimize time to value via business agility
- Create better stakeholder outcomes
- Meet customer needs, increasing customer satisfaction & delight
- Create an organization oriented toward continuous improvement
- Create a clear tie between business strategy, roadmaps and budgets
An Agile consulting firm can be a solution to many problems that impede Product & IT teams.
“We’re making better decisions, faster”
— Apple Executive
Benefits of Our of Our Agile Transformation Services
Our clients have reported measurable improvements in business performance following our engagement, including a track record for:
- Cutting Time to Market
- Exceeding sales forecasts
- Making new product development more predictable
- Increasing innovation in product portfolios and skillful portfolio management with a clear business strategy
- Stronger product mindset & customer orientation
- Schedule a no obligation call. Book some time with us. Find out more about how we can help you.
- We will write it up & review with you. We will send you what we learned from the call and suggest options for working together. If it meets your needs, we can send you a proposal.
- Kick off Project. We will work with you to design and optimize a tailored Kick Off to initiate the engagement and ensure enduring success.
Approach to TCGen’s Agile Consulting Services
Although each engagement is unique, most of them are variations of these types:
From Agile Coach to Transformation Leader – We Can Do Both
Regardless of the specific consulting area, TCGen’s approach to agile transformation (or Scaled Agile) typically begins with a thorough assessment of your organization’s needs and follows it with focused training for team members and their managers:
- We first highlight the pain points & business needs (usually product mindset, product definition, delays & missing financial/impact goals).
- Then we agree on goals and KPIs and prioritize to implement agile capabilities.
- We then identify a small number of Agile practices that we will seek to embed in the culture.
- Work with you to achieve this transformation via best practices in change management.
- When an agile practice is established and socialized, and agile teams are in place, we embed further practices or help you create a well structured Agile organization.
Because we want to leave you with a new capability that employees will now have, we typically pair up with a senior level individual contributor (note this is not a full-time assignment, but it’s a high priority). Our approach to program management will show you how to implement agile projects that use, where required, Sprints, user stories, kanban and managing the backlog, while giving you the agile coaching to embed these practices throughout your company.
What TCGen Can Do For Your Company
Whether you’re a startup or an established firm, TCGen’s agile consulting services and Agile training help you achieve your product goals, increasing revenue and profit margin by building great products using agile processes by setting up a Agile framework right sized for your organization (including devops).
We have helped a range of clients, such as healthcare, financial services, SAAS, to implement the agile methodologies required to execute on their strategy throughout the product life cycle and become more adaptive. For IT organizations we can also implement a Product Operating Model and help cultivate a Product Mindset. From process tune-ups to digital transformations we help clients to utilize select practices from the core agile principles to create business value.
Not only do we help software development organizations become more Agile, we have helped hardware development, and systems development (Full Stack, including IOT) in adopting Agile best practices.
We work with product leaders, product owners, head of product, product marketing, project management, product management teams, Scrum masters and other stakeholders to improve the development process, speed decision-making, while building products around the user experience to create a stream of successful products.
Reach out to us and tell us what you would like to learn. We will respond within 24 hours.